Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Big Rig Passenger

Welcome to the Big Rig Passenger Blog. In April of 2011 my husband and I decided we wanted to relocate to the Houston, TX area to be closer to his son. Subsequently, this decision led us to make many other changes in our life. Our move to Texas wouldn’t occur until the end of 2011. I was scheduled to complete my master’s degree in mid-November and we decided that it would be fun if I could join my husband on his truck for a month before we moved. This would give us a chance to enjoy quality time together and allow me to focus on looking for a job in Texas. We knew that this wouldn’t be possible without a thorough plan so planning is exactly what we did.

Through this blog I will share with you: the adventures I encounter while riding in the Big Rig Passenger seat, how we planned for this month long excursion, news from the trucking industry and maybe we will even have a guest post or two from others out on the road.
I look forward to keeping you all up to date and hope you enjoy following the Big Rig Passenger.

You can expect to see updates as follows:
Monday's at 7am: The Week in Review
Wednesday's at 7am: The Plan
Friday's at 7am: The Industry News
Weekends: More Road Stories & Guest Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment